Creating a quality content is very vital in advertising, most especially in video marketing. If we are to compare you to your video, your brain is your content, so without it the video will not function very well. Here are some tips from Guerrilla Video Solutions on how to make a quality content for your video:
1. Your video must either offer something new or solve problems. If you want to engross more viewers, provide them with something that they don’t know. A lot of people are using the internet to search for DIYs and new information so grab the opportunity and share what you got.
2. Make it easy to share. If you want your video to go viral, make it easy for your viewers to search, watch, and share. Posting different videos in one page will not do the thing. Publish one video at a time and make it mobile friendly as well because most people use smartphones and tablets on the go.
3. Communicate with your viewers by using interactive components. Good contents do not have to be just a post or how-to’s. It can also be surveys and quizzes that your viewers can answer. This way, you get the chance to receive immediate feedback from your audience.
4. Host your own domain as much as possible. Using other sharing sites is not SEO friendly and it’s like you are giving away your credit for free. By religiously sharing your content with this websites will immediately pass away your traffic to these video sharing websites.
5. Make use of keywords. Keywords are also important in posting content because these are the things that people search on Google or Yahoo. Sometimes we type like this to extract all information a search engine has about a certain thing or product, “blog relationships break-up.” By using the right keywords, you get plus points in SEO because not only it makes your video searchable but also giving you the exposure you deserve.
6. Appealing and Interesting Titles. If your title is not catchy enough, your traffic will jam down. Refrain from being wordy and using adjectives. Be simple but straightforward about it. Make people curious and seconds after, they’ll click on your video and watch it.
7. Always provide video descriptions. Maybe your title is catchy or your video thumbnail looks fancy but not all people are going to be persuaded by that. If you are to share your video in different social media platforms, you need to include a description together with your keywords in order for your viewers to know what they’re about to watch. It’s like giving them a disclaimer and a little sneak peak of your video.
In video marketing, quality is more important than quantity. Overwhelming your viewers with too much video will bore them. Give them something to be excited about by providing them with nothing but the best quality of not just your editing and scoring, but most importantly, your good quality content.
We really do hope that this article helped you with your video marketing inquiries.